Sales 2023: Smartphones, TVs, SSDs, … the best deals outright
Live Feed Sales 2023: Smartphones, TVs, SSDs, … the best deals outright
Today’s winter sale marks their big comeback in France! In almost 2 hours, winter sales will be storming the grocer’s shelves to please your bank account.
From 8am this morning, through Tuesday evening February 7th, you can take advantage of the winter 2023 sales on just about every major brand offering tech and video games.
The range of products sold is impressive, whether you’re playing games with PC gamer screens, SSDs, audio headsets, or PS5, Xbox Series, and Switch consoles. But also smart phones or connected convenience objects like watches, air purifiers…
Good news: no need to wait 8 hours to take advantage of it because the big promotion is online!
Everyone can participate in the 2023 winter sale. Whether it’s an online sales site or a brick-and-mortar store, a clothing retailer, or a high-tech product, as long as the legal framework is respected, events know no bounds.
- Nintendo Switch OLED + free Zelda Skyward Sword HD game for €319.99 on Fnac
- The Google Pixel 6a costs €334.01 instead of €459 on Amazon
- LG OLED C2 4K TV for €1,199 instead of €1,990 on Rue du Commerce
- Legion 5 gaming laptop with RTX 3070 costs €1199.99 instead of €1279.99 on Cdiscount
- AirPods 2 are €119 instead of €139 at Darty
- The Logitech G502 gaming mouse costs €59 instead of €89.99 on Amazon
- Samsung Odyssey G3 27 inch PC gamer display is €139.99 instead of €239 at Cdiscount
- The DeLorean at LEGO is €159.99 instead of €199.99 at Cdiscount
- The full Harry Potter 4K Blu-Ray is €69.99 instead of €160.52 on Amazon
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is €419.99 instead of €469.99 on Fnac
- The iPhone 13 is €749 with code 25DES299 (8am) instead of €909 at Cdiscount
Which brands are participating in the winter 2023 sale?
- Fnac : influencing culture and high-tech, Fnac is a more important player for this 2023 winter sale!
- Darty : being one with Fnac since the merger, Darty is a key site that should not be overlooked during sales! Indeed, both in home appliances and high-tech, Darty is very influential with its offerings!
- Amazons : leaders in online sales are at the forefront of sales this winter 2023!
- shopping street : the founding brand of French Days and a participant in the sale every year, Rue du Commerce is an unmissable merchant site where you can find all your tech products at low prices!
- E. Leclerc : E.Leclerc is not only known for his food, but also a prominent player in high-tech goods. And therefore a can’t-miss site for this 2023 winter sale.
- Baker : The Boulanger catalog is not only about large household appliances. Indeed, we find that in this leader sales of smartphones, PCs, TVs and others are often offered at very competitive prices.
- cdiscount : we are sure of one thing, sales are making noise at Cdiscount. Being part of the top third of French online sites, Cdiscount intends to uphold the task
On the editorial side of JVTECH, we will be following the event closely. Whether the product is expensive or not, we will tell you about all the best promotions that have come into our editorial line, we will talk about them. Therefore, you will find in our column the best tips about 4K TVs, smartphones, gaming PCs, soundbars, bluetooth headphones, PC displays, headsets, SSDs, bonus gift cards, promo codes and more.
video game level, you can also find some hits for cheap and we’ll let you know about them in time! As for consoles, you’re dreaming with your eyes open when you think about seeing the PS5 and Xbox Series X on the cheap. On the other hand, it’s not impossible to see at all a few euros off the Nintendo Switcheven OLED models!
Winter sale 2023: this year again, we must be extra vigilant against scams!
Balance is systematically targeted by bad guys, it has been a proven fact for years now. This is why we have found it useful to raise your awareness once again on this issue to prevent you from falling into the traps set. Because yes, some things may seem obvious to you, but they can happen to anyone and no one is immune!
First of all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you really should watch out for it from the start! For example, if you find the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max for half the price… ask yourself because there is very little chance that this is the real deal. Expect to never receive your iPhone 14 Pro Max and definitely lose your money if it is offered to you for just €600.
In addition, many brands such as Amazon and Fnac-Darty host marketplaces where there are third-party sellers and, unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. Be sure to check reviews and learn about the seller selling the item before placing your order. Whatever happens, never give personal information to a pushy seller. It is better to cancel the transaction than to risk being scammed. Take a look at the email addresses of the sites you’re browsing. Everything must be spelled correctly, and a small closed padlock must be visible to the left of the address bar.
Another scam, which is very common today, is likely to contact you directly on your smartphone: it is a text message informing you that your package is being held at the post office or customs. Never click on links included in these types of SMS or emails! This is most often “phishing”, a known and controlled practice by fraudsters whose sole purpose is to recover your passwords, or even your bank details. If you are unsure because you are actually waiting to receive your order, check the status of your order directly on the merchant’s site.
New scams are becoming more and more widespread. This is a phone call where Your interlocutor will pretend to be a DGCCRF (fraud suppression) member explaining to you that you have been a victim of a scam and that you must validate your banking transaction to cancel the fraudulent transaction. Of course, this is not the case and you must above all not validate this operation or communicate any personal information to this person with the penalty of seeing your account currently empty of a relatively large amount.
Finally, remember to choose a password that is complex and secure, combining letters, numbers, lowercase, uppercase, and special characters on sales sites. Ideally, you should change your password regularly and never use the same password twice. If you have trouble remembering it, you can let Google remember it for you. By applying these silly little principles, you’ll avoid most hacks.
Of course, feel free to compare the price of the product you want with other sites, just to have it at the lowest possible price. Again, this is the work we do for you at JV. The good deals that we will offer you during the summer sale will be systematically checked. It will be a reliable trader and a very attractive promotion. So watch!
Winter sale 2023: instructions
What are the winter sale dates for 2023?
The 2023 winter sale takes place from Wednesday January 11th starting at 8am and ends Tuesday February 7th at 11:59pm. Therefore, the winter sale will allow you to take advantage of various discounts, promotions, rebates and price cuts for 4 weeks.
Until how many discounts can we get during the winter sale of 2023?
Winter sales can offer discounts of up to -70% on select products and equipment! On average, there are promotions ranging from 20 to 40%. Now is the perfect time to save money! Plus, if you have discount coupons, check out the gift cards earned at Christmas, there are ways to make big price reductions on your favorite products during this 2023 winter sale.
Which stores are participating in the winter 2023 sale?
The most famous brands participate. So, we found out Amazons, cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Mikromania-Zing, Culture, E. Leclerc, Orange, Red by SFR, shopping street, SFR, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
Therefore, you have the advantage of choice and can take advantage of the many promotions and discounts at all of these merchants for this 2023 winter sale.
This page contains affiliate links to some of the products JV has selected for you. Any purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not be charged more, but the e-merchant will give us a commission. Prices listed in the article are the prices offered by the merchant site at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without the JV being notified.